Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Kitchen sink sprayer leaking from under sink
    My kitchen sink sprayer is leaking from underneath my sink. We just replaced the spray head part. Could it be the hose or what else could it be?
    Thank you!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 24, 2007, 02:50 PM
    The sprayer hose just screws into the bottom of the faucet. Is it possible you may have twisted it loose when replacing the spray head. It is tight under the sink but try to reach up between the supply pipe and tighten the hose. Probably will need a flashlight to see what you are grabbing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink sprayer leaks [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! We have a new sink/faucet system. When it was put in originally, 3 months ago, everything worked fine. But we had to have our countertops replaced and a new sink was put in and a different plumber hooked everything up. Since it has been hooked up this last time the sprayer leaks after it...

Kitchen sink sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

I've lost pressure in my kitchen sink sprayer. The faucet is half on and the sprayer is half on. What's up?

Kitchen Sink Sprayer blew off [ 5 Answers ]

HELP - I have the sprayer hose in my hand, I read out the diverter thing, if I put my finger over where the sprayer goes water will come out of the spout. I sprayer coupling appears to be still attached under the sink. Can I get help with a quick fix? I can't get it off, any suggestions to how I...

Kitchen sink sprayer [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer will spray but only a trickle comes out. I seem to have no pressure. Can you help me fix this.

Kitchen sink sprayer pulsates [ 1 Answers ]

When we use our kitchen sink sprayer, it pulsates. It never used to do this, it has just started recently. Any thoughts? Thanks, Michele??

View more questions Search