Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoebie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Lumps by my ear
    Hi I started of with a large lump by my ear on the side of my head what I thought was a bite but now I have noticed two smaller lumps below them they are all painful and I get headaches what are they
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 24, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Have you been ill recently? It could be that your lymph nodes are swollen.

You should make an appointment with your physician to get this checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lumps on head [ 2 Answers ]

I have three lumps on my head one on the left side of my head just near the top of ear which has grown in size, one at the back of my head on the left and right side and they are the size of a 10p coin they are hard to touch and they do hurt a little bit to touch and I haven't had any illnesses...

Lumps behind d ear [ 2 Answers ]

What is a large lump behind d ear near d ear lobe

Lumps behind the ear [ 2 Answers ]

My 22 month old boy has a knot that has been behind his ear for the past 2 to 3 months And it keeps getting bigger,should I be concerned

Lumps on my vagina [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have been having these bumps appear for a while now.. like 5 years before I had ever had sex.. they come an go.. I have read about herpes an gentails but it isn't like that... I have popped them before an they puss... I am too scared to go to the doc though.. ant suggestions??

Tinsy lumps [ 5 Answers ]

On the entry to my cervix there are a couple of tiny weeny lumps (on the 'nose' like bit inside). They've been there a while, a few months, maybe more. I've had them checked out but the nurse couldn't feel anything. I think its because they have to wear those gloves. I mentioned that and she double...

View more questions Search