Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathyd72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2013, 06:29 AM
    Carpal tunnel
    I had a ncv test that came back within normal range so can I still have carpal tunnel I have neen told I have carpal tunnel by my doctor
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2013, 06:31 AM
    And you doubt your doctor why?

There are various degrees of Carpal Tunnel... just saying you have carpal tunnel is an overly broad diagnosis. What exactly did they tell you?

I'm moderately familiar with this because my wife has it and has been dealing with it for a few years. So I've seen the various types of tests they put her through for it...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 06:31 AM
    If you've been told you have carpal tunnel by your doctor, then you probably have carpal tunnel.

None of us here are doctors, nor can we do the needed testing and reading the results. You have to rely on what your doctor says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carpal tunnel [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel,my elbow is hurting really bad. Is my elbow pain caused by carpal tunnel?

Is this carpal tunnel? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I've been experiencing cramping and tingling in me hands when I move my fingers it goes away and when I don't it starts to tingle and cramps up again could this be carpal tunnel. Topeka ks,27

Carpal tunnel [ 0 Answers ]

My hands & tingle & are numb, is this carpel tunnel?

Carpal tunnel [ 2 Answers ]

Does carpal tunnel ever get well without surgery? Is there any special treatment or therapy?

Is this carpal tunnel? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I work a lot on the computer, and hang out on it some in my spare time. Last Sunday, I noticed that my right wrist was sore on the outside (the pinkie finger side, where that little bumpy bone is). I figured it was from mousing too much, and that it would go away with some rest and time...

View more questions Search