Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelpie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 02:15 PM
    Pregnant or overreacting ?
    My ex and I had unprotected sex a week before my period. At first my period was irregular spotting which turned into light and then heavy and ended up with spots my period was 5 days long however 2 weeks later I'm finding myself dizzy bad headaches and very very hungry can I be pregnant?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 03:03 PM
    As with any case of unprotected sex, yes you could be pregnant.

If you're really worried you should take a pregnancy test (if enough time has passed) or see a doctor to have one performed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant or overreacting? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so December 11, 2012 I had unprotected sex. The boy never and it legit only lasted about 5 minutes. On December 28, 2012 I started my period like I would have normally, right on time. My period was normal. A week after my period had ended I had this weird, clear, gooey, slightly bloody...

Am I overreacting? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 weeks pregnant and I am having lower back pains, what feels like menstrual cramps, pressure in vaginal area and sudden headaches. It isn't regular but I want to make sure I'm OK

Could I possibly be pregnant? Or am I overreacting? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex yesterday for the first time. We used a condom but I'm not on birth control. I'm pretty sure the condom didn't break and he didn't eject inside me or even inside the condom. He ejected around the top of my vagina/stomach area. Could I possibly be pregnant?? I'm so scared and worried....

Am I Overreacting? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years, we've lived together for 4 years and we've always had a pretty good relationship, until now. We went out together last year to a party and he got really drunk, he was quite verbally abusive to me and on the way home my best friend (who is a gay guy)...

Am I overreacting? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 13 (and a girl). I've been away from home for about 2 weeks and of course, haven't seen my best friend in that time (a little more than that, actually, since it's summer and we both have been kind of busy). I went over to her house just the other day though, and it was kind of awkward. We...

View more questions Search