Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtt2630 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 02:08 PM
    Janitrol GMP075-3 main fan runs constant
    My furnace is turned off. I came home and main blower fan was running, t-stat is in the off position and fan switch is in auto. Batteries in t-stat are changed. I turned power off to furnace for five minutes and turned back on, then ten minutes later fan turned on again. Any suggestions would be appreciated
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2013, 03:50 PM
    Every time I've seen this happen with this model furnace, the problem has been in the circuit board.
    jtt2630 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 05:22 PM
    Is there a fan relay that maybe stuck?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2013, 07:02 PM
    Its part of the circuit board

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the reset button on my janitrol furnace model gmp075-3 [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the reset button on my janitrol furnace model gmp075-3

Ruud achiever 90 plus.fan runs constant and will no longer burn [ 0 Answers ]

Everything was working fine.just went to check the filter.removed access doors and then blower fan would not turn itself off like usual.now the fan runs constant and the burner won't even try to fire.very troubling.

Exhaust fan runs constant and no heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15yr plus Olsen furnace forced air, gas. The thermostat doesn't rise over 16 degree's and the fan runs continually no heat but fan runs. For me to get heat I have to crank the thermostat over 30 degree's. Then the fan turn on and about 60 sec later the heat come on. It will reach the 30...

No led light on a Janitrol GMP075-3 [ 4 Answers ]

I had the circuit board replaced but now have no led light at all... any suggestions on how to get the led light to come on... single mom with 2 kids and would like to save as much money as I can... think I should just call a repairman

Janitrol GMP075-3 Rev B will not light [ 6 Answers ]

I tried firing up my furnace today for the first time this year, and it will not ignite. When the furnace is turned on the blower motor starts, the igniter lights up, I can hear a relay click (assuming the gas valve relay) the funace does not ignite a flame, I do not smell gas, the gas valve is on,...

View more questions Search