Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosechenoa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 09:45 AM
    Question
    Ok I think this is Egyptian, I discovered it wall doing my own research on a old Alphabet called cyrillic Alphabet , I think this alphabet is between Egypt and jew { a member of a people whose traditional religion is Judaism } perspicacity used and created by the people leaving egypt , what I found suggests this, Any way my Question is what's this mean:

T non kca raw ta nuck ick ick nuck ka nonk nonk cc
    Serranka e cerRounck lAAA
    Full u TAA es raw FA

Also my thought on the cyrillic alphabet suggests that this
    Language suggests that it has roots in Egypt , Irland , greace ,north indeays and yes Russian
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 09:47 AM
    Cyrillic is the what the Russians and some east Europeans use NOW. So its not ancient at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Management Accounts Question: Variance Question? [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I'm having. The Q is as follows; McCauleys Ltd uses a standard costing system and has produced the following production information for the month of June 2010. Standard Actual Sales (units) 10,000 10,000 Sales price per unit £30 £32...

Pregnancy question 14 dpo question about symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 days dpo and have been having twinges and fluttering in my uterus. I had sex a couple of days before I ovulated and while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?

To submit a question, where is the Question Template to be found? [ 5 Answers ]

When I attempt to print a hard copy from mail received, via my INBOX. The following error template appears... Internet Explorer Script Error Line : 2021 Char : 1 Error : Unspecified Code : 0 URL : ...

View more questions Search