Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica Armstro Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jun 18, 2013, 05:09 AM
    Pregnancy /sex
    Myboyfriend put a condom on it wasent broken
    He gently slide his penis up and down
    His penis was still in my opening a bit with condom on and his sperm whatever its called went into the condom
    It didn't break I didn't move my body at all
    Does that mean I'm not pregnant and ill have my period he said I'm right because it has to go in you without condom
    Loads of people say I'm not because that's what a condom is for
    What's your opion Im really scared my stomack feels a bit weird and I'm d ew my period so scared please help me feel better
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 05:12 AM
    Condoms are not 100% effective, so yes you could be pregnant. How old are both of you?

Jun 18, 2013, 05:17 AM
    His went into the condom and it never went in all the way
    How do u know if it went in the vagina
    It only went into the opening under the pubic hair it was used correctley
    Education Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica Armstro View Post
    His went into the condom and it never went in all the way
    how do u know if it went in the vagina
    it only went into the opening under the pubic hair it was used correctley
    Going in part of the way is still going in. Hopefully, you will take some time to learn about your body and pregnancy. Condoms are not very reliable for birth control.

Jun 18, 2013, 05:23 AM
    Can't be if his went into the condom that's what one is for and it didn't go right in just touched outside of it
    So your wrong
    It has to go in your vagina without condom

Jun 18, 2013, 05:24 AM
    It was gentle and they still protect you

Jun 18, 2013, 05:25 AM
    How do you have sex

Jun 18, 2013, 05:26 AM
    Can you feel your vagina with your finger
    Education Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 05:38 AM
    Do you already know the answer to your question? If you are so sure about everything, why are you asking? Reread what you wrote and how scared you say you are.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 05:42 AM
    Are you answering your own questions? I smell a troll.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 18, 2013, 05:54 AM
    ANY time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. You can reduce the risk, but not eliminate it. You are telling us he inserted and ejaculated while inserted. That means there is a risk of pregnancy. The fact that the ejaculate went into the condom and the condom didn't break means the risk is lowered, but, again, not eliminated.

So we can't tell you whether you are pregnant or not. The only way to tell that is to see if you get your next period. But we can tell you if you want to avoid pregnancy, the only 100% sure way is to keep his penis away from your vagina.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2013, 06:03 AM
    Holy crappies. There are toooooooo many reasons you should stop having sex.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 06:39 AM
    I would say that the combination of a complete lack of understanding of human reproduction... combined with the apparent lack of maturity are the two best reasons to state the OP really needs to abstain from ALL future sexual activity until they make inroads on BOTH points I made.

Otherwise they WILL end up pregnant. Long before they are ready or want to be.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 06:52 AM
    How old are you?

Myboyfriend put a condom on it wasent broken
    He gently slide his penis up and down
    his penis was still in my opening a bit with condom on and his sperm whatever its called went into the condom
    It didn't break I didn't move my body at all
    Does that mean I'm not pregnant and ill have my period he said I'm right because it has to go in you without condom
    Loads of people say I'm not because that's what a condom is for
    What's your opion Im really scared my stomack feels a bit weird and I'm d ew my period so scared please help me feel better
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica Armstro View Post
    Can't be if his went into the condom that's what one is for and it didn't go right in just touched outside of it
    So your wrong
    it has to go in your vagina without condom
    Jessica, you need to learn more about condoms and birth control if you are going to continue to have sex.

Condoms can have microscopic holes in them that can allow sperm to pass through. (Remember that ejaculate holds millions of sperm. Think about how small they have to be for that many to fit inside a teaspoon.) For that reason, it is recommended to use a spermicidal lubricant with a condom. It decreases the chances of pregnancy, but nothing short of not having sexual contact can eliminate the possibility.

We have long term members who became pregnant while on birth control pills and using condoms correctly. So, yes, you can get pregnant even if the penis is in a condom and there are no visible tears.

If his penis went into your vagina even if it was barely the tip, and he ejaculated, there is a chance. Very small, but it is still there.

Now, as much as you can calm down. Stress and worry can cause a delay in your period. They will also cause your stomach to feel weird.

I highly suggest a visit to your doctor to discuss birth control options and what is best for you. I also suggest learning more about your body and how it works.

Since the odds of this person being your only sexual partner (in your lifetime) are slim, I am going to give you another piece of advice. Be proactive and take care of your own protection. Do not trust that the person who wants to have sex with you has your best interests in mind. The desire to have sex can cause people to take chances they might not under other circumstances.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 08:09 AM
    Also... the importance of Condoms when PROPERLY USED in reducing the risk of the transmission of numerous STD's... Because you really can't know every person they have been with and who those have been with and so on for the last 10+ years.

Because you can't assume they were completely honest or even know themselves.

Things like HPV, and Herpes you will have for life... and things like AIDS are going to be so physically and financially draining if you intend to stick around the living.. you will wish you took a vow of celibicy and joined a convent..

And that's over and above all the rcosts, esponsibilities and ramnifications that involve a child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am five weeks and six days pregnant can u still have cramping like menstrual cramping

Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I missed my period on December I took pills I saw it on 4th January till 8th January but I haven't seen it this February the cycle was it becos of the pill?

Pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex a ew days ago I bleed while we were as he popped my cherry I had the pill for the first time that morning and made sure we used a condom I have had spotting for the last few days does this mean anything ?

Possible pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi ,I had sex 3 days after my period ,and he in me ,could I got pregnant,I am 32 and my period is every 28 days.

View more questions Search