Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CLOAD724 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 12:03 AM
    Will PS4 and Xbox One games look the same on console as they did at E3
    Trailers gameplay etc. looked great just wondering if its just commercial.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 18, 2013, 12:23 AM
    Doubt it as this was simply marketing, so they tried to make the best of the entire package.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are some games like witcher 2 and skyrim for xbox 360 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I really like games like witcher 2 and skyrim, I like being able to go on different quests, buy and sell things make Armour. Collecting things to sell so what are some games like witcher and skyrim for xbox 360, I like the I'm looking at something that has the same difficulty as the above...

Need help and info for Sims 3 (xbox 360 console) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am a huge sims gamer. I would love some info and help from any fellow Sims 3, xbox 360 console only gamers out there, lol. :-) I would like to be educated on the below: -is there any possible way to move children out once they're old enough? -every now and then the bookshelves will...

How to download xbox 360 games [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a new xbox 360 I was wondering how you go about downloading games on the internet on my PC and then play them on the xbow 360? Thanks.

Easy xbox games [ 3 Answers ]

I just won an xbox from work, it's the elite version. And I'm not too good with video games, like I have the wii and I like mario and what not, what kind of easy games come on xbox

Will I be able to play the new games if I update my Xbox 360 to a new version? [ 4 Answers ]

My current Dashboard version 7371... (NXE) My console is unable play new games... saying I should update... If I change to 8498 or later will I be able to play new games... Like Tekken 6,Assassins Creed 2,etc...

View more questions Search