Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SP69UD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 04:43 PM
    What should I name my Science fair project?
    It's finding out if communication really is important.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2013, 04:53 PM
    We need more description. Communication with horses or cats or people? Various ways to communicate? Using tools to communicate?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 17, 2013, 05:11 PM
    How old are you?
    Finding out if communication is important is just much too vague - and it is generally agreed that it is.
    How about a comparison of two people, Helen Keller and a feral child named Genie?
    Helen lost her hearing and sight at a young age, and Genie was confined without social contact for all her young years. Their lives have been written about extensively, but as far as I know they have not been compared. You can draw some conclusions or theories about human communication in your last paragraphs.

You could call it 'The effects of lack of communication in two young lives.'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science fair project title [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good title for a science fair project about what temperatured liquid dissolves Skittles the fastest?

Science Fair project? [ 6 Answers ]

:)Hi just trying to see if I could get some great ideals on a science project for a boy that's n the 6th grade. Wanted something that's different not the same old topics from last year. He was wanting to do a volcano but not sure because everyone already knows about that. So any ideals or topics to...

Science Fair Project [ 6 Answers ]

Any good ideas for an 8th grade science fair project? I do not want to do anything involving plants.

Science fair project [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what goes with a science fair project and explanation of all the parts and a display board that looks like a science fair project is supposed to look like!! Please help this is really stressful :eek:

View more questions Search