Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smashingcorn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 02:46 PM
    Sores on mons area?
    I'm 15 years old and my cousin sexually assaulted me (no penetration, oral, just touching) for about 10 years, I have two sores on my mons area, just sores. No itching, or anything else. My vagina has no fishy or bad smell to it. I use regular body wash and I shower daily but I have had a history of an "alright" hygiene, like I'd go a couple days without showering a couple years ago, but I've cleaned up, literally. I don't shave, I've tried, but my pubic hairs are too curly and long. I'm not sexually active, I've never had sex with anyone or received or given oral. I take a lot of antibiotics and painkillers, I read somewhere that that could lead to a yeast infection. I'm really worried it's herpes, but I've seen countless photos of genital herpes and it just doesn't look like that, nor HPV or any other STD. I think it might be folliculitis, especially since I don't shave. I'm really worried and afraid to get tested, please help?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2013, 02:48 PM
    Why afraid to get tested or have a doctor examine you? That should relieve your mind, to find out what this is.
    smashingcorn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why afraid to get tested or have a doctor examine you? That should relieve your mind, to find out what this is.
    I want to get tested but I don't want my mom to ask any questions on "why", she's going to think I'm having sex or doing something I shouldn't be doing. And also, the fact of the matter is, she looks down on women with yeast infections, and STDs, she always talks about how nasty they are.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2013, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smashingcorn View Post
    I want to get tested but I don't want my mom to ask any questions on "why", she's gonna think I'm having sex or doing something I shouldn't be doing. and also, the fact of the matter is, she looks down on women with yeast infections, and STDs, she always talks about how nasty they are.
    Then I guess you are going to have to suffer and get this over and over again with the possibility that your future childbearing ability may be compromised.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red sores on pubic area after shaving [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I shaved my pubic area a few weeks ago and I have a red sore that has puss and blood come out it at different times. There are a few hairs growing out it just now. It's quite sore. Should I remove the hairs with tweezers and put some cream on it or what? Any help is muchly appreciated!

Bump on the vagina ( mons area ) [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18 yrs and sexually active I have a recurring bump on my mons area but at differing locations what is the cause of this?

No period for 3 mons.what is the remedy? please. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 20 yrs old now. My last monthly period is last feb.15-18,2012 I had sex on feb 17 during my period.and used pregnancy test on may 4 and the result is negative. Please help me

Sores in vaginal area [ 2 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed a blister on the inside of my thigh, I naturally thought it was just from the rubbing of my jeans. Later that day I had another look and discovered all there little red dots on my vaginal area, only they don't reach past the top of my lit, mainly just the front of my...

Itchy mons pubis [ 8 Answers ]

My mons pubis is severely itchy, on and off for about 6 months. I've been to my doctor who ran all the test and thought it could be dermatitis, and gave me some cream. That helped for a while, but not for long, I am worried about going to my ob/gyn again only to tell me the same thing. This is the...

View more questions Search