Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josie3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 09:45 AM
    Adt alarm fc question
    If I didconnect the battery from the command box will my fc light stop flashing, but will the alarm sou and still alert me if doirs open

>Threads merged<

Jun 17, 2013, 09:47 AM
    If I disconnect phone line willy alarm still beep to let me hear if my doors open
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 06:07 AM
    You need to disable Communication to remove the FC Fault(Failure to Communicate).
    Removing Battery will not fix and will shut system down.
    The Battery is for when AC Fails.

Jun 18, 2013, 06:57 AM
    How to stop communication for FC to stop flashing
    How do I disconnect communication to prevent fc and if I stop communication will my alarm still have sound when doors open. I still want sounds but not fc causing false sounds
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 04:59 PM
    You need Installers code, I have another method, but can't say, others do as well. It is OK to do it for you, just can't say over the Internet.
    Then you need to be able to enter Installers code, View, modify, and save data, then safely exit programming.

You may have an Ademco Vista Panel?
    Google for a Manual or check YouTube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping and trouble light on. WHY? [ 17 Answers ]

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping and trouble light on. WHY?

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping [ 2 Answers ]

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping every 20 seconds ever since the phone line got disconnected. It is driving my family crazy! I've tried to call adt but I get told to send an engineer out to fix it. Yeah thanks at 130£ Can anyone help? Many thanks if you can

How do you fix a radio fault on an adt alarm system [ 2 Answers ]

How do you fix the check 08 radio faults on a adt security system for your home

ADT alarm problem [ 2 Answers ]

Adt alarm not set but stars bleeping randomly, was happening occastionaly every couple of days but now every 10 minutes or so, also green light constantly flashing

My bldg. Fire alarm smoke detector zone keeps giving an alarm even when board is rese [ 1 Answers ]

Want to troubleshoot my fire alarm system having trouble with my 5th floor smokes they keep giving an alarm when there is'nt one could it be my end of line resistor? What could it be? Need a starting point.

View more questions Search