Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gubby bear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 09:03 AM
    Sweaty palms
    Hey guys well I need your help! I sweat from my hands and its very emberesing! Like every time I shake someone's hand, I'm like grab my pinky! My friend are supportive and my family but its emberesing! And my boyfriend tries to grad my hand but I say no because of that! Anyone want to tell me what I can do?

Check out some similar questions!

Sweaty palms and heat through whole body in class - why? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in math class, perfectly normal but once my teacher called my name , I started to get sweaty palms and heat went through my whole body and I started to twitch o.OHe just said my name and I went totally bonkers... Why ?

Sweaty underarms. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 17 and over the past 6 months I have had continuous sweat under my armpit. Its not a BO sweat, and I have to constantly change my clothes and wear dark clothes to make it less noticeable.

Sweaty Hands [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is 16 and his hands are always sweating. Every time you shake his hand, its just constant sweat. Its not as if it comes and goes , its all the time. Any thoughts?

Sweaty baby [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 17 months old, yesterday I put her to bed in just a diaper and she woke up about a half hour later. When I went in to see her her pillow was wet and her hair was also wet, she did feel warm before I put her to bed. After I noticed that she was sweaty I brought her into my room...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.