Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Apr 4, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Why?> I'm shy. Why would it be not expected for a girl to wonder why guys like us are shy?

Apr 4, 2007, 11:32 AM
    You said you wasn't expecting a po...

Oh duh! Never mind you meant the post, I thought you meant the question the whole threads about, never mind forget I said that.
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Thank you guys for insight
    forreal Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2007, 03:16 AM
    I think I might give up on shy men because it's tooooo much work.I'm tried of figuring out does this guy like me or not.

Apr 12, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Heh yea, you'll get tired of that though. You'll get tired of all these guys always coming up to you trying to mack you.

Then when you find that shy guy, you'll be all over him cause you enjoy the chase.

Heh.

Apr 12, 2007, 03:38 PM
    I don't know if this shy guy likes me or not.

Apr 13, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Umm if he's shy, usually, he probably does. The only thing is, he won't approach you.

He's too shy.

So just go for it, trust me it'll work. Just start talking to him, keep in mind that he's still SHY.

So don't give up if he doesn't respond, or acts akward, that just means he's not sure what's going on yet lol. Eventually if you keep at him he will give in and start communicating back with you.

When that happens, you got him.
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by forreal
    I don't know if this shy guy likes me or not.
    Why do you think so? What does he do that makes you wonder?
    I'm in the same situation

Apr 13, 2007, 03:41 PM
    My shy guy doesn't come over to me at work and talk.I have to approach him and get him to talk to me. I don't know if he likes me talking to him or not. Wouldn't a shy man have a problem telling a woman to get lost?

Apr 13, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alizeblu
    umm if hes shy, usually, he probably does. The only thing is, he wont approach you.

hes too shy.

so just go for it, trust me it'll work. just start talking to him, keep in mind that hes still SHY.

so dont give up if he doesnt respond, or acts akward, that just means hes not sure whats going on yet lol. eventually if you keep at him he will give in and start communicating back with you.

when that happens, you got him.

Oh my gosh,Your advice might be true.:p
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Apr 14, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Shy guys drive me 'mad' sometimes. They are quite confusing. :rolleyes:

Seriously, how can you tell if someone's interested in you if they are not able to approach you, talk to you, even smile at you, but only stare from afar for what seems like forever?

Apr 17, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn

Seriously, how can you tell if someone's interested in you if they are not able to approach you, talk to you, even smile at you, but only stare from afar for what seems like forever?
    Heh you got to understand how they operate that's all. Its all a game, just read the manual. There are a variety of guys out there who think differently and approach women differently. You can't expect every guy to approach women, we have different styles and perspectives.

I guess its just what you like. Cause it's the same for us.

Say there was a shy girl I wanted to talk to, I probably wouldn't have a good chance of getting her as I don't do the approaching, but a guy that is more aggressive would probably sweep her off her feet.

See what I'm saying?

Apr 17, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn

I agree with your post because I'm tired of my shy male co-worker not saying hello to me.I don't know if he's interested in me or not.

Apr 18, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Shy guys cryptonite is usually being direct.

Just go to him and ask him if he likes you or not. Lol

I'm pretty sure he will say something strange at 1st, but be serious and make him feel uncomfortable by being overly nice and direct.

He'll cave.

Apr 18, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alizeblu
    shy guys cryptonite is usually being direct.

just go to him and ask him if he likes you or not. lol

im pretty sure he will say somthing strange at 1st, but be serious and make him feel uncomfortable by being overly nice and direct.

he'll cave.

We work together and he doesn't appoarch me.

Apr 18, 2007, 06:27 PM
    So approach HIM.
    Sirius Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 1, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alanalov
    Why are (young adult) guys really shy sometimes around girls?
    Well, I can't answer around younger guys but I can give my insight around middle aged guys. I am a Mid-30s guy and still a virgin. I believe I am in my situation because of Asperger's Autism, where I am socially awkward and have problems with human contact. Having an Aspie view of the world gives me a different perspective but also keeps me locked in a bubble.
    purple-hearts Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2007, 10:17 AM
    I think it depends on age and maturity, although sometimes age has nothing to do with it, i think its about their self confidence, the same as woman, some guys are less confident than others.
    My man is quite shy, its just the way he is, if he doesnt know somebody, and hes almost 30, i can't speak for what he is like around girls, i just mean generally.
    From experience guys are shy around girls they like.
    sensitivechap Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2007, 08:17 PM
    I'm shy to an extent. It's not a nice thing to see someone you like you want to talk to it's like a gentle ghost is holding your neck, something stops you from talking and you feel uneasy. I am uncomfortable in social situations I don't speak random stuff to random people because I can't think of anything I would want to say to them.
    If he is shy and you want to find out if he likes you just fold a piece of paper with your number on and say text me :) sounds immature but that way he will feel comfortable and also know that you like him.
    nis66 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jun 10, 2007, 08:29 AM
    I don't know how women feel, but I would prefer if women are really bold, its better they ask a guy out for coffee, lunch or dinner. As, of me being a guy I would prefer that as I am shy... I am finding it difficult to overcome that once I know her first and go out with her, once I go out with her and know her more, then that shyness goes away, but it is that initial reaction which what she would think, or how she would react, is always in my mind. Online or on the phone I can talk to anybody... But, when I know I like someone it is tough to talk direct. Also, its more for a guy like me who had been married for several years and never thought of a women and suddenly now divorced and single again its tough. Also, cultural differences play a lot. I am from a different culture, so for me its tough... and I am not like those young kid in the block again... I would love to find the women of my dreams again after so much of hurt and dead beat marriage I had... but, its hard and tough, but hope there will be a women for me who loves me for who I am and not for what I am...

Too much of preaching I suppose.. sorry girls. I just am a too nice guy, who had a bad marriage...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am very shy [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have aproblem. First of all I am very shy and I feel very uncomfortable with strangers.And also I can't say NO to others, because I am afraid to hurt someone with my answer.But I really want to be stronger. Help me please with my problems.

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Shy but wants to be wild [ 11 Answers ]

Ok here's the thing! Me and my boyfriend have just started having sex, he was my first. I am a naturally kinky person (my mind runs wild and there is so much I want to do) and I know he would probably like something other then missionary style, I know he would like me on top! The thing is I'm shy!...

Shy, reserved puppy [ 4 Answers ]

We just brought home a retreiver, newfoundland mix puppy 2 days ago. He is very shy, and will go to a corner and cower when new people come in. He has totally bonded with me to the point that he will follow me everywhere, but as yet, has not bonded with my husband. We are both home all day. He...

Shy Cats [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her roommate just got two kittens. They are brothers and are about 7 or 8 months old. They were strays, their mother abandoned them at about 2 months and they were picked up at around 5 months. They aren't used to people and they try to hide any time they hear someone coming. The...

View more questions Search