Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frost472047 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 11:11 PM
    Walking through a mirror
    When I was younger I watched a movie about walking through a mirror. It wasn't huggabunch I know that it was a weird movie every time the girl stepped through a mirror she was in a different time or a movie it might not have been a mirror it might have been a movie screen. If anyone can help I would be thankful.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2013, 12:20 PM
    The only thing I can find is

Mirror, Mirror (TV Series 1995

But it's a TV series. Not a movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl walks trough mirror, someone moved the mirror and she could get back [ 0 Answers ]

I want to ask about a movie... It's also about a girl that walks trough a mirror, but I remember that there was this made (I'm not sure) that moved the mirror and the girl couldn't get back to her world :( this is all I can remember

How to replace mirror only ,not mirror assembly for 2002 ford explorer [ 0 Answers ]

Somebody clipped my side mirror while I was parked at a farmers market . I own a 2002 Ford explorer and I need to put the mirror only back in to take off place . It did not break the mirror or the assembly it just popped out the mirror only .

Mirror mirror on the wall... [ 5 Answers ]

Shrek, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Lopez were all having lunch together. Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the World, but how can I be sure? Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the hottest man alive but I've Never had it confirmed.' ...

I want to look in a mirror again [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and I have always struggled with my weight. Unlike the thousands of women that struggle I have the problem of not gaining weight. I gaind quite a bit of weight after my pregnancies. I went from a size five to a size 10. Recently my fiancé left for Iraq for 4 months. Well In the 3...

Mirror, Mirror on the wall. [ 11 Answers ]

Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together. Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?' Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.' Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty...

View more questions Search