Ask
    THE GREEN TEAM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 07:16 PM
    Can someone build me a free website
    I'm starting a group with fundraisers and need my own website. Please help
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2013, 08:43 PM
    People get paid good money for that... why would they do it for free... that is... by someone that's actually good at it. And the difference between being able to do it at all... and doing it right... means the difference of it being picked up by the search engines at all and getting in the first five pages.

And I've gotten in the top 5 Google results in the first 3 months on one, without paying for placement.

Nope not soliciting... as I really don't have the time at all... just pointing out I know what I'm saying.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2013, 08:51 PM
    Fundraising for what? Aren't there locals who would volunteer to help you? You are going to pull together a volunteer corps anyway, aren't you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2013, 07:48 AM
    So you have filed paper work with IRS and are declared a non profit, you have a business licence and have all paper work to receive donations?

You can not just start doing fund raisers without a lot of legal work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I build a fund-raising website? [ 4 Answers ]

I have this great idea that I would love to turn into a website. I need a website that everyone can access easily. I want people to have the ability to post pictures, and for there to be links that categorize them, for example the Red link would lead you to red pictures and blue link to blue...

Need someone to build my website [ 9 Answers ]

I am opening a lingerie store online does anyone know of a good business to make the website for me> Thanks

How to build a website? I new but keen [ 10 Answers ]

OK I have been for the past year or so wanted to build a website and run a forum, unfortunately I have NO idea about how to do it and where to start I did try looking on the internet but everyone just refers me to sites that sell web space (which is OK I I knew how to make a site and wanted the...

View more questions Search