Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ARAMIREZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2005, 10:27 PM
    Help
    I have some questions regarding my homework. I just found this website and my homework is do in an hour. I hope you can help?
    1). A person weighting .8 kn rides in an elevator that has a downward acceleration of 2.1 m/s 2(squared). The acceleration of the gravity is 9.8 m/s 2. what is the magnitude of the force of the elevator floor on the person.

2). After a day testing race cars, you decide to take your own 1544kg car onto the test track. While moving down the track at 10.8 m/s you suddenly accelerate to 26 m/s in 15.7 s. what average nest force have you applied to the car during that time.
    drnikitin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2005, 01:29 AM
    Please email your request to me <[email protected]> and I'll answer you

Quote Originally Posted by ARAMIREZ
    I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS REGARDING MY HOMEWORK. I JUST FOUND THIS WEBSITE AND MY HOMEWORK IS DO IN AN HOUR. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP?
    1). A PERSON WEIGHTING .8 kN RIDES IN AN ELEVATOR THAT HAS A DOWNWARD ACCELERATION OF 2.1 M/S 2(SQUARED). THE ACCELERATION OF THE GRAVITY IS 9.8 M/S 2. WHAT IS THE MAGNITUDE OF THE FORCE OF THE ELEVATOR FLOOR ON THE PERSON.

2). AFTER A DAY TESTING RACE CARS, YOU DECIDE TO TAKE YOUR OWN 1544KG CAR ONTO THE TEST TRACK. WHILE MOVING DOWN THE TRACK AT 10.8 M/S YOU SUDDENLY ACCELERATE TO 26 M/S IN 15.7 S. WHAT AVERAGE NEST FORCE HAVE YOU APPLIED TO THE CAR DURING THAT TIME.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search