Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monique2581 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2013, 03:06 PM
    Copy of transcript from private business school went out of business New Jersey
    I graduated in 1986 from Sawyer Business School, Elizabeth, NJ. Anyone has an idea how to get a copy of records or verification of graduation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2013, 06:06 PM
    If they are closed you will need to contact the Dept of Education for your state and see if they have any records. If they do not and this was not an accredited school, there may be no records and no way to get them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my transcript from meadows college of business a closed school in Georgia [ 9 Answers ]

How can I get my transcript from a closed school that I graduated from in 1991.meadows college of business of albany, ga. Thanks for help

Transcript from private business [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from the Sawyer School in Rochester, NY in 1983 the private business school since then has closed. If you can help in any way un obtaining my transcript I would appreciate it dearly.

Transcript from a business college [ 0 Answers ]

How do I go about to getting a copy of transcript from attending mansfield business college in Austin TX?

NCE School of Commerce/Nettleton Business College Transcript Needed [ 1 Answers ]

I attended NCE School of Commerce during my military time in Omaha in about.. 1975-77. I think the school was a branch of Nettleton Business College but no longer exists. I have been unsuccessful in finding where to get a transcript. I know, it was a long time ago. If anyone can help me I would be...

View more questions Search