Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misscrystal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2013, 10:25 AM
    Restricted donation letter
    What do I say in a restricted donation letter?

I am accepting a collection of dolls and stuffed animals that are worth money and I am to give them directly to children or if there is an auction then the proceeds are to be used for children. What should I say in the letter?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 15, 2013, 01:02 PM
    What children are you trying to reach?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 15, 2013, 01:31 PM
    We can't help you without knowing more about your not for profit organization.
    But generally you can just say what you said here, although you should specify something about the needs of the children, so that you don't just give them all to your daughter and her friends.

"Thank your for your generous donation of dolls and other toys. As you stipulate, we will guarantee that they are all either given directly to a child within our organization's area, one each, or that the proceeds from an auction will be used for our programs for children."
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2013, 01:54 AM
    Is this a registered non profit group ? What country is it at ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restricted Visitation [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mother of a 2 year old boy. My ex has violated the court orders by not coming to pick him up. The court told him he no longer had an extra day, now he had to settle with every other weekend. He has continuously picked up my son two hours late knowing that those were the only days that I had...

Restricted cash donation letter [ 1 Answers ]

I need a letter form that will allow me to give a restricted cash donation to a charity that can't be used for another purpose.

Form letter for restricted cash donation [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I find a form letter suitable for a restricted cash donation to a charity?

Restricted Visitation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiance's crazy baby momma is trying to take all of his visitation away because she is jealous about us and our relationship. Now, many years back, I had a criminal charge from working at a bank. I was never convicted, but I did have to do a year or so on probation. I had withheld ajudication and...

Restricted calling [ 3 Answers ]

If someone calls me restricted on my cell can I get the number by calling the phone company?

View more questions Search