Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmileyRedhead Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2013, 08:21 PM
    Teenage niece...
    My niece looks just like me (me and my sisters are identical triplets) and she has beautiful, thick, straight, dark red (not auburn, there are no hints of brown anywhere, it's just red) hair and she wanted it dipped dyed (ombre) in a non-natrual color... She's 14 and we don't know what color we should get it dyed... Any ideas?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2013, 12:37 AM
    Let her pick ? Her hair,

Sorry but if she knows what she wants, what is the issue.

Jun 14, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    let her pick ? her hair,

Sorry but if she knows what she wants, what is the issue.

No, the problem is that she doesn't know what she wants, she just knows that she doesn't want a color like blonde or brown or anything like that.
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2013, 08:04 PM
    Well natural hair colors are black, brown, blonde, and red (and mixes of those colors) so anything else will definitely look non-natural, LOL. I guess you could pick a lighter color that would coordinate somewhat with dark red, like orange or purple or pink. I don't know if that helps any... if she wants an un-natural look she could pretty much pick any color like blue or green and she would achieve that :)

Jun 15, 2013, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clairemsmith View Post
    Well natural hair colors are black, brown, blonde, and red (and mixes of those colors) so anything else will definitely look non-natural, LOL. I guess you could pick a lighter color that would coordinate somewhat with dark red, like orange or purple or pink. I don't know if that helps any...if she wants an un-natural look she could pretty much pick any color like blue or green and she would achieve that :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU! I let my niece read this and she decided on a fushia-- fusha-- fueshia? (Lol I have no idea how to spell that) color. It came out a weird pinkish-lavender color at first but then we re-did it and it looks absolutely beautiful! We couldn't have made the decision without you!!  :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage prgnancy [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 16 and I'm pregnant. I was wondering if his parents can keep him from seeing me and the baby?

Teenage pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex two days ago and my period was on and we didn't have no condom or I wasn't on birth control but he precum so can I still be pregnant

A teenage girl hides away her favourite teenage artist in her house [ 2 Answers ]

A teenage boy who is a pop singer hides away in a teenage girls house

California no will does a half niece receive the same as a niece [ 1 Answers ]

My aunt passed with no will. She had no kids and husband is decede. Her brother (my dad) is the only sibling alive. He has 4 kids. My Aunt & Dad's half sister (who is deceded) has 3 kids. How will her assets be divided? She has about $100,000 in cash, should he go through the courts to be...

Teenage novel name? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. So I need to find the name of a book. It is a recent... teenage novel. The cover is all black and has a bright smiley face on it. It has to do with a girl growing up in the seventies (though it is not written then) It is written as if it were her diary. It also mentions how there is a ghost in...

View more questions Search