Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkinasty79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 11:32 AM
    Adoption without my consent.
    My son was given up for adoption in 1987 in LA, CA. without my consent. I want to find him.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2013, 11:51 AM
    Are you saying he was adopted, taken by the State, something else? It's important to know that info.

What is his middle initial?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Consent [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, I'm 19 and my girlfriend is 13 soon to be 14. And, I'm having issues because, I have her mothers consent and she is the parent with custody. My issue is that her father the left and has had nothing to do with her for a very long time is trying to come after me and is threatening me with the...

Parental consent [ 4 Answers ]

The biological father of my stepchildren refuses to sign the consent form to allow my wife to renew their american passports abroad and bring them back to the states. They are both u.s. citizens. What if anything can we do? They were never married and he doesn't pay child support or makes any...

Consent judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have received a phone call from an attorney about a credit card debt for 6500.00. She offered me a payment plan if I signed a consent judgement. This would go on my credit report as a judgement. If this is the case, why offer payment. I was ill and ot behind but could make payment now. It...

Consent to take son [ 3 Answers ]

I am courious, I am married and have a 14 yr old by my husband I am married to now. A few years ago when I was traveling a lot into Canada, he signed a paper that is notorized giving me permission to take my son anywhere in or outside the US. We are having marriage problem I am thinking of leaving...

Age of Consent [ 2 Answers ]

I know that the age of consent in Indiana is 16, but does that mean that a 16 year old can have sex with someone over 21 or is that illegal? Can charges be pressed by parents of the 16 year old if she has had sex with a man over 21? I keep getting mixed reports on this question, so if someone...

View more questions Search