Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Basem104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 10:44 AM
    What is the ESP for a ducted FCU with Supply, Return and Fresh air ducts?
    We have FCU connected to a supply duct from a side, from other side there is a return duct, to that return duct we have a connection to fresh air duct. The question, to calculate ESP of FCU we have to find the ESP for all the three ducts and add or only the longest path?

Check out some similar questions!

Cold air from return ducts and main return duct not sucking in air [ 2 Answers ]

I had a new furnace installed. When the heat came on the furnace was screaming (making so much noise I could not sleep. I called the furnace company. The man came out and said the return duct in the crawl space was not connected and the furnace was not sucking in enough air. He supposedly made a...

Furnace return air ducts [ 2 Answers ]

My current system (Goodman, 120,000 BTU) has a split return air duct with air feeding back into the furnace blower chamber from the left and right, passing through a filter on both sides. We are in the process for planning a replacement with a Carrier Infinity System and the contractor wants to...

No cold air return ducts [ 2 Answers ]

After living in this house for a number of years, and always complaining about the inconsistent heat temperatures (upstairs cold in winter and hot in summer with a/c on), I took off the cold air return duct covers (which, incidentally, are only located on the first floor) to vacuum as I always do...

No cold air return ducts [ 1 Answers ]

After living in this house for a number of years, and always complaining about the inconsistent heat temperatures (upstairs cold in winter and hot in summer with a/c on), I took off the cold air return duct covers (which, incidentally, are only located on the first floor) to vacuum as I always do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.