Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmadu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 05:31 AM
    How can this organization be saved
    I work in organization which is a government setting. I observe that our operation is at variance with our mandate which make us most of the time delve into other organizations schedule.now our organization is almost redundant not for lack of what to do but for lack of visionary management. How can such organization be saved
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2013, 06:32 AM
    Unless the management at the top recognizes there is a problem and takes steps to remedy it... then it can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was saved now not so sure [ 11 Answers ]

I know I was saved and I was close to the Lord. Lately, I feel like maybe I'm not. I do believe his is my Lord and Savior but I feel so distant from him and feel I can't get back to where I was. Once, if asked if I'd go to heaven I'd say "yes" but now I don't know for sure. Does anyone else...

Once saved always saved [ 39 Answers ]

How many Christians believe in the addage, once saved always saved? I have been a Christian since age 8 and never was sure until adulthood. I heard it said at the pulpit, that once you name is written in the Book of Life it cannot be erased. A good example of this is the relationship we have...

Can it be saved [ 4 Answers ]

After 19 years not only did he have a affair he fathered child. I love him and he wants nothing more that me to let him back into my heart. My mind keeps me wondering if we are fooling ourselves thinking it can work... Help me, has it been done, I mean done for real... I do forgive him and love him...

View more questions Search