Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Jun 12, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Suggest any good haircut for summer
    I have long hair and live in India. It is summer now a days. I want to get a new haircut, for the summer seasaon. Please suggest some good haircut which will look good and feel good in hot season.

I shall be grateful if you add snaps also!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Leave it long and wear a French braid or pin it up so it's off your neck. Make pigtails for fun or a long braid down your back.

Jun 12, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Should not I get a cut?

Mere braiding is old-fashioned and boring and monotonous, is not it?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2013, 12:48 PM
    My friend Padma never cut her hair, but oiled it and had a most charming updo. Then when winter came, she was glad she could let her hair down to keep her neck warm.

Why cut it?

Jun 12, 2013, 12:50 PM
    Cutting makes hair refined... otherwise they look monotonous. Have you never cut your hair? (Do not mind it plz)

Hair - if untrimmed - look as if they are ordinary and usual. But cutting gives hair freshness. Not? I think that is why most of the fashionable girls or ladies get hair cut. Not? Or, why they do so?

There is hardly any Hollywood beauty who has very long, uncut hair. If it is she keeps it long for a while only. Not?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2013, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Story Writer View Post
    Cutting makes hair refined... otherwise they look monotonous. Have you never cut your hair? (Do not mind it plz)
    Not true at all!
    There is hardly any Hollywood beauty who has very long, uncut hair. If it is she keeps it long for a while only. Not?
    You had better update yourself on these Hollywood beauties. Only the older ones have short hair and those are few. The young, pretty ones have long glossy hair.

And why do we care what Hollywood does?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 12, 2013, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Story Writer View Post
    Should not I get a cut?

Mere braiding is old-fashioned and boring and monotonous, is not it?
    Its your choice what to do with your hair as it has to meet your lifestyle and clothing choices. Here is a site with some of the latet styles for 2013:

Hairstyles 2013 - Hot Haircuts & Colors | Latest-Hairstyles.com

Under the "Trends" option on the left you can pick different lengths. Ultimately the choice is going to be yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suggest a 'suitable' haircut, please! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi friends, My photo in the Profile Picture is visible to one and all. For the last one year or so, I have not attended any salon for haircut, even as other things happen as usual, I mean going to parlor for make-ups, eye-brows or underarm-shaves. However, haircut was not on the 'parlor'...

Please suggest an appropriate haircut [ 4 Answers ]

Please suggest an appropriate HAIRCUT. (Actually I had to give this title to my query, but I do not know how come this 'hair or haircut' title appeared. I shall appreciate, if someone please change to title to the one I wrote in bold letters above.) Now, the question - For a round, a bit...

Good haircut for me or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Would I look good with this haircut or something similar? I don't like my hair now because it tangles easily and I would like something with a lot of layers. I've had long layers for years now and I hate them. Me now: http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb5/nemoljf/me4.jpg Possible haircut:...

View more questions Search