Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amansoori Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2013, 07:52 AM
    How to disable communication to eliminate honeywell fc alarm ?
    How to disable communication to eliminate honeywell fc alarm ? I no longer am paying for monitoring service, so my alarm is not communicating with the alarm company. Now I am getting an annoying chirp with an FC code on the display. I just want to enter the programming and disable the communication function... can you help with this?
    Thanks,
    Al
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2013, 05:31 PM
    1 Model that uses FC would need *40-*46 removed, you should have Programming Chart, able to enter Installers code, Modify and Save Data. You can easily make your system inoperable by Bad Programming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell chronotherm I've plus manual disable AIR [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus. How do I disable the AIR function?

Car alarm bypass eliminate [ 1 Answers ]

My battery died put a new one in alarm is preventing me from starting car . How can I by pass this alarm?

Honeywell Alarm System Vista 20, how do I disconnect [ 3 Answers ]

I have this alarm but haven't used it in years. Now it has error code of FC that goes off everymorning at 5 am! Like I said I am not using it and it hasn't been monitored or had a phone connection in years. But I think some recent power outtages started this. So how can I just disconnect it all?...

Disable error (3) from DSC PC 1832 alarm system [ 1 Answers ]

I have DSC PC1832 and I'm not going to use the telephone line how can I disable the phone line

How to disable alarm on 94 nissan pathfinder [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 94 nissan pathfinder nad it was in a wreck and the alarm is messed up on it and I want to just discinnect the alarm but there's no fuse in the fuse box for it and I was wondering how to go about disabling it ?

View more questions Search