Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maileemanager Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2013, 06:05 AM
    What is the average price to pressure wash lead paint off a metal catwalk
    What is the average price per linear feet to pressure wash lead paint off a metal catwalk?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 12, 2013, 06:14 AM
    What are laws where you live regarding removal of lead paint?
    Be sure you are even allowed to use this method.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the average price per square foot to prime and paint a room [ 0 Answers ]

How do I calculate painting a room 13 x 12 with 9ft ceiling. New drywall to be primed and painted with roller brush. This is in Paterson, New Jersey

Lead paint [ 3 Answers ]

I was scraping a porch with my mom today. I didn't think anything of it till we were going to purchase the new paint. After reading the warning about lead dust I began to worry. My mom said they had just painted the same porch about 5 years ago. Should I be concerned?

Average paint price per square foot [ 1 Answers ]

About to start prepping my friends building on the inside for complete paint work. It currently is green and white and I am going to have to powerwash everything and then paint blue and white, with a blue stripe down the white on both insides of building. Along with painting of 2 bathrooms, 1 small...

Old perfume bottle encased in metal scrollwork. Lead? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old bottle encased in metal scrollwork that is probably lead.The bottom shows a melted closing. Is there any product or formula that will brighten it? I have it for many years and it was not so dark at first.

Lead paint [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one know what year they stopped using lead paints? I have some old matchbox cars I would like to give to my kids but don't want to give the ones that might contain lead paint.

View more questions Search