Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flickgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 08:57 PM
    All medieval movies from the 80's
    There is a movie that I saw in the late 70's or early 80's and I can't remember the title
    HELP!. all I can remember about the movie is this.. .
    There are two astronauts that land on another planet where the people are still living in a medieval kind of way, I remember the king wanting to burn the astronauts at the stake and one of the astronauts telling the king he would speak with him after the burning.. . I remember there being a goose that laid golden eggs, that's all I can remember about the movie.. . can anyone help?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jun 12, 2013, 06:00 AM
    Unidentified Flying Oddball (1979)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medieval movies 90s [ 0 Answers ]

Im looking for the movie where this prince or warrior gets his wife or girlfriend in a sort of spell. Her face gets disfigured only on half of her face. And its burnt or something. Also it involves a child who the evil witch wants to destroy for some reason. I've seen it when I was young that's...

Medieval times [ 3 Answers ]

Ok group a and group b, are at war, group a is very hard to defeat, so group b is using a catapult, and throws decaying dead animal, into their water supply finally killing the whole group a. This is a movie I seen it in the 70s, I don't know any actors or a title, but both of these groups lived...

Medieval Time [ 1 Answers ]

What factors lead to european exploration? Who was the first person to reach the southern tip of africa? For what country was he exploring? Who was the first person to reach Calicut? Who sponsored Columbus's voyage? Why did Columbus want to sail across the Atlantic? What was the line of...

Medieval Accounting [ 2 Answers ]

In the late 1400s, a wealthy land owner named Caster was trying to d ecide which of his twin sons, Rogan or Argon. To designate as the first heir to the family fort une. He decided to set up each son with a small far m consisting of 300 sheep and 20 acres of land. Ea ch twin would be allowed to...

View more questions Search