Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicana5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Ankle/ foot problem
    Last year I tore the ligament that makes your toes move. I was put in a splint and on crutches for about a week and it healed up. I noticed that I'm still unable to move my last 3 toes without assistance. Today, I miss stepped trying to avoid stepping on my cat and my toes went numb and felt funny. I sat down and noticed it became quite difficult to move my toes and my whole foot had a tingly feeling to it. There no actual pain really involved . Its just numb and tingly for some reason.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 11, 2013, 03:30 PM
    Did you ever go back to the doctor?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jun 11, 2013, 03:38 PM
    I'd head back to the doctor if I were you, it sounds like you might also have some nerve damage. Depending on the severity it may go away on its own or if more severe it might be reversible with proper treatment, but only if you get it fixed within a reasonable amount of time.
    Just curious but what toes are numb and where on the toe (the part touching the ground or the 'upside')? That can help determine which nerves might be involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recent problem with recurring pins and needles in right foot and ankle [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a 16-year-old girl who, admittedly, could use more exercise and doesn't always sit properly. I've had plenty of pins and needles in my life from staying in one position for too long or sitting on my foot or crossing my legs. However, this is definitely different. My foot has major, *major*...

Sprained Ankle/ foot [ 1 Answers ]

I landed on top of a small hurdle during a circuit class 10 weeks ago and my foot went over to one side. At first I did think it was broken it swelled up almost striaght away. My whole foot,ankle and part of my leg was very swollen and had heavy bruising for a couple of weeks. I had an X-ray but...

Did I break my ankle or foot? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm a cheerleader and spraining my ankle is nothing new to me. But at camp this week, I came down on it and I heard a loud crack and I fell to the ground. It felt like a normal sprain at the time, but that night I couldn't put any weight on it. Its been two days and I am able to limp around on...

Possible sprained ankle/foot [ 2 Answers ]

I was out on Tuesday night in a fab new pair of high heels and I had a bit too much to drink and went over on my heels on a flight of stairs. Luckily some guys begind me caught me and stopped me going down the stairs but I did go over on my foot further. It was painful at the time, but started...

View more questions Search