Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike jackson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 08:59 AM
    Swollen right foot
    The previous night woke up in am right little swelling.last night woke up in am extremely swollen nott able to walk on foot without severe pain.as today moves on seem like left foot is starting to swell.what do ineed to do.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 11, 2013, 09:09 AM
    ICE on swelling. HEAT on sprain after swelling goes down or after a few days of ice.
    If you didn't sprain your ankle, press on the swelling. Is it squishy? Does it turn red for a second, and then light? Do you have any vascular/heart problems?
    This is why what you told us is just miles away from enough - we know NOTHING about you.
    See a doctor if you don't have a sprain.
    Mike jackson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    ICE on swelling. HEAT on sprain after swelling goes down or after a few days of ice.
    If you didn't sprain your ankle, press on the swelling. Is it squishy? Does it oturn red for a second, and then light? Do you have any vascular/heart problems?
    This is why what you told us is just miles away from enough - we know NOTHING about you.
    See a doctor if you don't have a sprain.
    when I press foot yes it is squooshy foot already red when you push in it turns white .never have had heart problems.I am amale 48yrs of age.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 11, 2013, 09:26 AM
    You need to see a doctor before it becomes serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot is swollen [ 1 Answers ]

Hello on Sunday I fell play basketball and today is Tuesday.. My foot is swollen and my foot hurts from the bottom.. I can walk and everything..

Injured foot swollen and bruised [ 4 Answers ]

I recently dropped something heavy on my foot, and it is swollen and bruised, when I move my toes, it feels as if my bone is creaking. Do you think I need an x-ray?

Swollen foot [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I fell and now the top of my foot is swollen and it seems like it cold even after putting a sock on it also feels like it asleep but I can walk on it. What should I do?

On the top of my right foot I have a knott and it is swollen [ 1 Answers ]

Last week I was taking a round wooden stick off my sliding back door and I used my foot to lift it out. Later that evening I noticed it was a little swollen, when I got up the next morning the swelling got a little worse and I had a knott I also had some pain on the bottom of my foot right about...

Painful and swollen foot [ 1 Answers ]

A little over 9 weeks ago I somehow fell on our front deck and I thought I had twisted my ankle but as time passed the pain and swelling has gotten much worse. The right top side of my foot and the area around my little toe are kind of red and bruised. The swelling stretches the skin so tight I...

View more questions Search