Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justlikethisforever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Why do girls find it amusing when guys are horny?
    Anyone know why?:confused:
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Some girls are embarrassed and don't know how to handle it maturely. It kind of puts them on the spot, so they giggle or laugh. Nervous emotional reaction.

Some girls find it amusing because they know exactly what the guy wants and he has just handed all the control over to her.

Some girls find it amusing because the guy looks quite silly when he is begging for sex.

But, if you are talking about teenage girls, it is most likely, the first one I listed.

I am sure there are other reasons as well, I just can't think of them right now. Point is, everyone is different and the reasoning for the reaction varies from girl to girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey me girls and guys [ 7 Answers ]

OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined

I am a balding guy, will 'pretty' girls avoid me? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok. I have a question that most of you will probably laugh at because it is pretty superficial. Anyway, now that I'm in the dating scene after my relationship ended two months ago, I'm very worried! I'm 28 and losing my hair at a rapid pace! Now let me give you a little background before I pose...

I wonder is being single the same for guys & girls ? [ 10 Answers ]

As a guy I know the loneliness of being single, the longing for a partner, seeing a girl who you like and having to approach her because she will not approach you, and when you do a approach her, you are one of a million (lol, or so it seems) blokes after her. Also having women who you do not...

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search