Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnyhall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 05:24 PM
    I have an 14.5 42"cut riding mower and it wouldn't start
    So I went and got a new battery it turned over good and started but then quit . It done this a few times but I had to charge my new battery and now it won't turn over or anything and the battery says it is full charged ? I also checked the fuse that's by the starter as well ! Does anyone have any trouble shooting tips that might help me out on my craftsman14.5 42" cut mower please ?

Check out some similar questions!

John deere L130A 48" cut riding mower [ 0 Answers ]

Can you direct me to a free online repair manual for this mower? I would greatly appreciate it. I have mowed/swept with it once last week and tried to start today and will turn over but not run. It did at first but sounded like it was running out of gas. The tank was 1/2 full. I don't know...

Drive belt for a troybilt pony 42" cut riding mower [ 3 Answers ]

I believe my drivebelt for my riding mower is shot. All kinds of wear and tear. Keeps getting jammed on the 2nd drive wheele under the seat. What is the easiest way to replace this belt? Do I need to remove the seat cover? Is there a tension adjustment I can use to loosen the belt for removal then...

Murray 46" riding mower operates in all gears except "Reverse". Your thoughts please. [ 0 Answers ]

My Murray 46" Riding Mower's transmisson functions in forward gears, but not in, "Reverse". Your assistance is appreciated.

Need to find part for wizard 36" cut riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for a part for a 36 in cut riding lawn mower. I am unsure of what type of part it is but it goes up through the deck and under the seat. It is round and smooth on one side and has a hole in the center that a rod goes through. I think it is part of the brake system the numbers...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.