Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lljones5523 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 02:07 PM
    Loreal hair color question
    I colored my hair last night and really don't like the color. How long before I can color it again? I certainly don't want to damage my hair

Your input is greatly appreciated.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 02:40 PM
    The color may not take if you do back to back color. I'd wait at least 4 weeks, but even that may be too soon.

Keep in mind that the color, right after you color it, is darker than it will be after a few washes. I have to say that every time I color my hair, I never like the color right after I color it. After a few washes it always looks better.

The risk of coloring again right away is that the color won't take, and you'll dry out your hair. Wait at least the 4 weeks, 6 is better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loreal hair color remover? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black about 6 weeks ago and hated it because only the middle of the hair turned black, not the ends or roots. Now I want to remove the color and dye it a dark brown. Will I need a hair color remover for this? I have been using a deep conditioner because my hair was really dry. Should...

Loreal hair color help line [ 0 Answers ]

I used Healthy Look and my hair is way to dark. How do I lighten my hair?

Loreal hair color questions answers? [ 2 Answers ]

I have dirty blonde hair and trying to touch up roots, what do I use so my hair does not go brassy red

Loreal hair color remover kit? [ 0 Answers ]

I have red hair but dark red and want to get rid of the dark red and colour a lighter can I use this product to do that?

View more questions Search