Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britttmarie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 01:29 PM
    How to make dark hair dye fade
    I dyed my extensions with a medium brown loreal hair dye. Number 5, I think. When I dyed them, they were a little darker than my regular hair. Is there any way I can make it fade just a little?

Check out some similar questions!

How to make dark hair dye fade? [ 1 Answers ]

So I've coloured my hair numerous times in dark colours varying from black to the most recent colour of dark auburn, and there's a load of build up from 2.5 inches away from my roots to my tips. My hair's a million different colours because of the biuld up; mousey brown from my roots, then blonde...

How to make dark hair dye fade faster [ 207 Answers ]

Today I dyed my hair "dark brown" and it came out too dark. I don't want to strip or bleach my hair, I just want to make the color fade a little faster. I've read about several ways to do this and I wanted to know if anyone knew the best method or if any of these really work. Here are the...

How to make dark hair dye fade faster [ 3 Answers ]

I have used the non-permanent hair colors off and on for a couple of years and haven't had any major issues with them. But I recently tried one that was suppose to be near my natural color (just to cover up some grays). I wasn't thrilled with it (it was actually too light) but it was OK (I didn't...

How to make dark hair dye fade faster [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make dark hair dye fade faster:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.