Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    capolloni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 01:14 PM
    How can I introduce my pasta
    Yes I need to write a introduction for my pasta business that am importer from Italy
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 10, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Importing from Italy to what country?
    Sadly, I don't think that is the business to start these days. I see whole aisles of imported pasta in the discount grocery stores. Imported pasta went down in popularity in the US years and years ago, because many American companies made very good pasta, and many families started making their own too.
    There are other Italian foodstuffs that are still the best, however!
    As for introductions, they are a thing of the past too. One page price list and details about the product, or a brochure. Introductions get tossed in the trash. ANYTHING gets tossed, and only about 3% gets looked at. A glossy postcard might be best, because it doesn't have to be opened.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 05:14 PM
    I used to be a grocery store buyer. We never bought anything unless someone came in to our district offices with samples (cooked) in many ways and plenty of boxes to send home so we could try it. We had them return in a week and let them know what we thought. At that point, if we liked it, and they offered us at least one or two cases free per store and a good price, we would give them some shelf space. And, by the way, you need to have a UPC on your product, or it's a NO!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 05:19 PM
    I gather from the way you phrased your first post that this is a business school or business class project, not a real-life situation. Is that correct? Your instructor wants you to write an introduction for a business and you chose pasta as the product?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pasta Machines [ 8 Answers ]

I want to purchase a pasta machine, but have no clue about the best brands out there :confused:. I enjoy cooking and I'm willing to invest in a quality piece of machinery if it works well, and will last for years. If you have any suggestions on the best pasta machines both hand-cranked or electric...

Pasta diet for Pasta Lovers [ 6 Answers ]

I found this article throug Google. Need some expert's advise whether it's realistic or not? GB

Pasta italiana [ 2 Answers ]

How to cook pasta?

Pasta Ingredients [ 4 Answers ]

I've always thought that all white pasta contains the same ingredients... it is only the shapes that are different. Is that correct?

View more questions Search