Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 12:55 PM
    Basement air conditioner installment question.
    Two years ago I had my basement renovated and the contractor installed an air conditioner in the wall that sticks out just above the ground level outside in the backyard. When I run my air conditioners in the other parts of the house I notice condensation that drips when they run a long time. I don't see any runoff in my basement air conditioner and I'm wondering if I should be concerned with moisture running inside my walls into the foundation? The wall on the side the air conditioner is cinderblock that they sheetrocked over and painted.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2013, 01:51 PM
    Yes you should... the condensation that forms has to be going someplace... better to find out where sooner rather than later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air Conditioner question [ 2 Answers ]

As winter is approaching and my heat is shut off... I want to know if I run my central AC at 70 degrees, will my house be 70 degrees?

Condensation in basement when air conditioner runs [ 1 Answers ]

We have water/condensation running all over our basement. It only started when the a/c started to run so figure it's coming from that? We just bought the house so need to know what to do about this problem? Any suggestions?

Air conditioner Electrical Question [ 1 Answers ]

My Lennox air conditioner is rated for 25 max amps but has a exterior 60 amps breaker will this overload my A/C unit

My question is ahout a Fujima MF X air conditioner. [ 0 Answers ]

This makes a loud pulsating noise above the usual AC noise. Instructions are not clear how to get round this but it is advertised as being very quiet. This is not very quiet. Can you help please, I think I must be doing something wrong. Thank you

View more questions Search