Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joel1692 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 08:06 AM
    I am from India. I bought a 700W hair brush today but it doesn't seem to be working.
    I am from India. I bought a 700W hair brush today but it doesn't seem to be working. There appears to be no power supply at all. Is it the fault of the device? Or is there a fault in the electric current supply? What should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 08:39 AM
    It is probably the power supply.
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2013, 08:14 PM
    Try plugging some other electric device into the power outlet. If the other device works, the power outlet works and the problem is with the hair appliance. Or try plugging the hair appliance into an electrical outlet somewhere in the house and see if it works. Is this question for real? Not trying to be rude but it doesn't seem to make too much sense...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 15, 2013, 01:57 AM
    @clairermsmith. He is in India, yes it does make sense.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 15, 2013, 02:30 AM
    1. Defective
    2. You instantly blew a fuse/circuit because of the high wattage
    3. Is it rated for India's requirements?
    Read this:
    Electricity Around the World

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair brush suggestions for thick hair [ 7 Answers ]

I have very very thick, coarse hair. Its about 1/2 way down my back, looks beautiful when I blow dry it/flat iron it. (it's naturally straight w/some wave in the back). I FINALLY after many years practicing mastered blow drying my hair w/a round brush & turns out last time I did this, I didn't even...

I am working on posting adjusting entries. Bought equipment may 3 $4700, bought vehic [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on posting adjusting entries. Bought equipment may 3 $4700, bought vehicle may 18 $31000, and bought furniture June 22 $3300. The adjustments for July are depreciation: $400 equipment, $210 furniture and $650 vehicles. I know what accounts they need to go under just not sure of the...

So today I just Bought G&G cream and I'm going to mix it with lemonvate [ 8 Answers ]

Hey Today I just bought G&G cream and I want to mix it with a gel so it would be more effective and work faster I was thinking lemovate gel mixed with clear essence lemon Botanicle oil to brighten up my skin.I want to be two shades lighter Im about kelly rowlands color and want to be a caramel...

View more questions Search