Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtapia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 06:43 AM
    Clorox help desk
    I have a customer that uses the.. CLO 30833 Hydrogen Peroxide,his last order had an expiration date of feb 2013... is this product still good to disinfect operating rooms with the date of expiration.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 10, 2013, 06:49 AM
    This site has no affiliation with Clorox or the company that makes it.

But I would not use an expired product to cleanse a sterile facility. Hospitals are, I'm pretty sure, required to control such materials and dispose of any that expire.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 07:03 AM
    Hospitals are to properly dispose of any expired on or just before the expiration date.

Clorox is not safe to use to sterilize operating rooms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clorox, now hard to breathe [ 2 Answers ]

Around 5-6 pm I was scrubbing all of my baseboards and my bathroom with bleach now at lleast 5 hrs later I am breathong like I have been running. Why? What should I do if anything?

Clorox in drain [ 2 Answers ]

I was told to pour clorox in my ac drain once a month. I am having a steady flow of water from drain pan even after adding the clorox.

Clorox commercial [ 3 Answers ]

This is my first time using this site. I've asked this question a few times in different locations, and haven't gotten an answer. I'm wondering if anyone remembers the clorox commercial from a little while ago. It showed, I believe, an outdoor scene. What I'm asking is the name of and/or...

Clorox and Rubbing Alcohol [ 4 Answers ]

Can I mix Clorox and Rubbing alcohol?

Clorox in well [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to put clorox down the well to clean the lines occasionally & does this do any damage to the well pump?

View more questions Search