Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cecilia80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 12:22 AM
    To proceed or just let it be?
    I dyed Ruby Rush-think-RAGEDY ANN-or-ARIEL-so the salons won't fix it if I bleach it it will dry out. I wanted to go back golden blonde, salon said go buy medium blonde so I did it took a lot of the red streaks out but the top where it looked dark is now red and where I had red streaks is now blonde with a tint of pink. Does that pink fade or after I let my hair rest what do I do. I work for the county this is all bad. Help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 03:14 AM
    Yes, I understand your delima. I think you should just let it be for the time being if you don't want to burn out your hair.
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2013, 08:17 PM
    I suggest trying a different salon that has someone with experience in color correction. They could probably use an appropriate demi-permanent product to make the color at least tolerable. Please don't try to fix this yourself dear :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Proceed? Help? [ 6 Answers ]

I am female and have a guy friend we have known each other awhile and talking recently and intimately. Then I emailed him and told him I rather not talk that way, that we should slow it down. (I did this because I really like him and feel he likes me but want his respect) He emails back day later...

How do I proceed [ 1 Answers ]

I have known the person I am dating for seven years. He told me in November 08 that he wanted to date and that over the years it was too easy for both of us to come in and out of each others lives and he felt moving forward he should hold each other accountable... He said this knowing his mom was...

What is going on and how to proceed. [ 3 Answers ]

First let me apologize because this will be a little long. I am putting this to text to keep from contacting her. I will begin with how it began. I asked her out in Feb. of this year and we almost instantly became attached at the hip. We both have children, she had a divorce and I am a...

How do I proceed? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in GA and I was arrested for taking 1800 dollars in cash,gift cards. No I didn't do it. What should be my next step.

How do I proceed [ 1 Answers ]

So there's this girl. I work with her. Recently we have been talking through the office email and off line during breaks. We really seem to get along and I think I'm beginning to really like her. The problem is I am not sure how she feels about me. She is married but her husband works out of...

View more questions Search