Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noelviolin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 10:58 PM
    How to keep hamsters from biting water bottles
    I have 5 hamsters in my bedroom and they are always chewing on their water bottles they are loud and live in aquariums.they have chew toys and play pins and more stuff but they are super loud and I have not got any sleep in days I am also worried that the medal will make them sick when they try eating it what should I do help
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 11:19 PM
    I had hamsters when I was a kid... for years... they all did this and nothing ever happened to them. You get used to the noise after a while, at least I did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic water bottles for boys [ 4 Answers ]

So I am a 15 year old boy and I have been drinking these since I was 13 and now I have curves and wide hips and I am not fat the bones are wide and I was wondering if I can still get a male body back I am really worried here's the site I got the info from Estrogens from bottled water bottles affect...

Freezing water in plastic bottles [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to drink water that has been frozen in recycled water bottles?

Water plastic bottles in warm weather [ 1 Answers ]

In your opinion, since there is a danger in plastic bottles seaping chemicals into the liquid in warm weather, are thermos bottles (including the plastic ones) and glass bottles okay to use? In your opinion, are the plastic mugs we buy at Service and Gas Stations for hot drinks safe to use. ...

Breast Cancer and Water Bottles [ 4 Answers ]

Does leaving bottled water in your car give breast cancer?

View more questions Search