Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SimplePerson Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 10:34 PM
    Will a girl feel bad when you honestly express your feelings (love) to her ?
    She knows me very well and she likes my nature a lot. She also flirts with me. We know each other since 2 years. What exactly would she think?

I am a Boy
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 11:29 PM
    There is no possible way that anyone could know what she will think... we don't know her and we don't know you... this cannot be accurately answered.

Aug 23, 2013, 01:43 AM
    Girls please help!! I really need your help?
    I like a girl. The first and the only girl I have ever liked in my life. I know we cannot be together, because of family problems. I think she won't like me the way I like her. We are best friends though since last 2 yrs. Share everything with each other like best buddies. Our families won't allow us to get married. I am trying to get over her. But I want to tell her everything that is in my mind. At least I want her to know what she means to me, how important she is to me. No I don't want to force her. Just let her know everything from day one. I'm thinking of writing a mail to her. I can't say this to her in-person. I just want to end everythng on a good note.

My question is -

Do you think she will get me wrong or will she starting hating me?

Is e-mailing her wt I feel about her a good option?

Please help me.. especialy girls :(
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 23, 2013, 02:20 AM
    I was a girl, over 50 years ago... now I'm an old lady. But I'll try.
    I'm always in favor of saying how you feel. I'm not in favor of emailing my deepest, most sensitive and heartfelt thoughts. That should be on paper.
    Sure, write to her. Write it over and over and sleep on it, maybe for days or even weeks, until it's really how you want it.
    How can she be horrified by you feeling love? She may not be able to do anything about it, but she can treasure your letter forever.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 05:54 AM
    How old are you both? If you have been good friend for a few years she likely sees you as a friend and her feelings may not be a intense as yours. So how old are you both so we can gauge the maturity level better for this first time love thing you find yourself in.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2013, 06:04 AM
    I'd take it slow, you will know when the right time is to take the next step. It may not be confessing your love, it may be some simple somewhat romantic gesture that makes her realize you like her. In other words I think it is more romantic to let things happen as they will.

Aug 24, 2013, 04:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    How old are you both? If you have been good friend for a few years she likely sees you as a friend and her feelings may not be a intense as yours. So how old are you both so we can gauge the maturity level better for this first time love thing you find yourself in.
    We both are 22. And I am not friend zoned
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 06:15 AM
    You need to talk, and then you need to become friends, NO, you do just tell someone you love them that you are not already close friends with.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 06:38 AM
    The obstacles you face my friend, and they are many since your families are against this, can only be overcome by direct and honest conversation.

Only then can you know whether she feels the same and is willing to help you overcome the obstacles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend love me but have no sex feelings for me. [ 5 Answers ]

I have dated with my girl friend for two and half years now and she is very beautiful girl, she is my first girl friend and I am so much drown in her, I love her very much and she also love me but she cant, so I think she have lost feelings for me. And I want to end the relationship and...

I feel bad because I kissed a girl while I have a boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 and I feel really bad because I have a boyfriend for about 6 months now and we were best friends since I was 12 and I really love him and I was at my friends house and we were drinnking twisted tea it has some alcohol in it and I guess I was a little tipsy and me and her were laughing and...

Love a girl but not sure if she shares the same feelings and has a boyfriend [ 44 Answers ]

I think about her every day and I'm just not sure if I should tell her that I love her, considering the fact that she has a boyfriend. Whatever happens, I want her to be happy. I thought about slipping a note in her shoe whenever I get the chance. By the way, I'm 14. Please help.

Honestly how do you feel [ 38 Answers ]

Tell the truth do gay people bother you, and how do you feel about them? I won't be hurt, I just want to know other peoples outlook on it

How to express your feelings for a girl to her [ 18 Answers ]

Hi all, after a little bit of a drama and more blame game (we both blaming ourselves for what happened) me and girlfriend have both decided that we should end this. And now I like this girl in my youth group but I have absolutely no idea how to tell her this without making it all weird, awkward and...

View more questions Search