Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Going away for 3 days
    It may be withdrawal pains coming, I am going up into the mountains for three days, no computer access, maybe though cell phone but even that is doubtful.

So until I return, computer is staying home and I will be going into the wilderness for a few days.

Going to catch the train in a couple hours, and off for a new adventure.

See everyone in a few days.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 08:19 PM
    Have a great time!

I'm totally envious!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 08:53 PM
    That sounds like fun. Have a good time.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 05:42 AM
    Since you probably won't see this until you get back, I hope it was fun and I can't wait to see your latest pictures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was docked 2 days pay for doctor excused sick days when he is paid salary. [ 4 Answers ]

My husband works at salary, usually putting in 60+ hours per week. This past pay period, he had bronchitis and took off 2 1/2 days, returning to work AMA. He gave his supervisor his Doctors note. His employer has docked him 2 days pay. How is this possible when he is salaried? If this is...

Insurance Company fired pregnant worker for missing days, but those days were allowed [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal for the same employer to keep an employee that has been terminated on their payroll, in order to refrain from paying out unemployment benefits?

When dose the ten days start and what days do they count on bad check over 3500 in mo [ 3 Answers ]

I have a check that I given to a car dealer two months ago and he held for me because I had no money in the account and on the 2 of dec I got a ten day letter from state of mo saying the were going to put out a warrant I have not driven the car it is sitting the funds that I was to get have not...

View more questions Search