Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Fenton, Michigan
    Debbi Jones in 1977. Would be around 48yrs old now. Anyone knowing her then or now leave message.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2007, 05:51 AM
    What is the reference to 1977?

Is this someone you knew in Fenton, MI in '77?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Yes, I knew this person, and most likely has a married name by now. '77 was the last time seen and known by that name. It is the upmost importance to find this person for personal reasons. Fenton, MI was where she was from. That's all I know. Thanks for asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Main Clean Out in Very Old Michigan Home [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I just moved into a very old (1929) Tudor in Michigan and, as part of my yearly maintenance, wanted to have the main sewer line cleaned out/inspected. (I have very large old trees in the front yard and am concerned about the roots.) The plumber who arrived yesterday could not find it -- he...

Michigan Tax Return [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know what documents or Schedules I need to attach with Michigan Tax Return? On federal tax return I have only wages & education credit. Do I need to attach a copy of Federal tax return?

Foreclosure in Michigan [ 3 Answers ]

I have lost a home in Michigan; it has been foreclosed. At this point the bank is trying to sell the property. Currently the property is appraised at higher than the outstanding amount. Assuming that the property is sold for less than the balance, does the Michigan law gave the bank the right...

View more questions Search