Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howdoiknow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 12:50 PM
    7 panel ua does it include EtG alcohol?
    I have 2 different tests, one states (799) EtG+10 panel test, the other states(701)7 panel test. Are they both EtG tests or just the one stating EtG?
    Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Can they test ETG for alcohol along with the other 5 panel drug commonly tested for? [ 14 Answers ]

I am taking a SAP 5-50/300 PLUS random drug test and know that the "PLUS" is for alcohol however do not know if it's a normal ethanol test for alcohol or a ETG test for alcohol. Can they be combined?

Any urine test detect alcohol longer than ETG on a panel? [ 2 Answers ]

I had half a shot on Tuesday the 28th after almost a year sober. The following Tuesday I had a 9 panel drug screen- with ethanol being tested, I believe they use ETG. Although I know I should be in the clear, I have a lot to lose and was wondering if there are any other URINE tests used that could...

Cetearyl Alcohol or Cetyl Alcohol cause false ETG?? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently purchased a body lotion that contains, according to ingredients, Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable derived) and Cetyl Alcohol(veg derived), no ethyl alcohol. Sorry that I am very ignorant of chemistry. Is it OK to use this lotion without worrying about false positive on ETG test?? ...

Help, Positive ETG Alcohol test and no alcohol has been consumed? [ 21 Answers ]

And again. More failed ETGs. He is not drinking. What to do? Could there be something wrong with his liver? He DOES NOT drink.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.