Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hallmanor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 11:41 PM
    Trane unit popping and flashing
    Outdoor unit began multiple loud popping noises accompanied by flashing light inside unit. Even after disconnecting from indoor unit the outdoor unit has continued popping and flashing now two hours later. Help!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 11:22 AM
    I hope by mow you have turned off the indoor circuit breaker that feeds the outside condensing unit. Now you can call for on site service since this sounds like a severe electrical short and will need to be looked at in person not from a email.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Trane XE90 flashing red light [ 0 Answers ]

My trane XE90 wasn't giving out hot heat but warm/cool heat and the furnace light was flashing 2 lights which meant "Systems Lockout." I turned the thermostate off and the furnace switch off and let it sit for 30 min and then turned both back on. Now light is flashing constant. The control panel...

What do I do about a Trane XR80 with the light flashing twice and providing no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Trane XR80 that was installed new in the summer of 2004. Tonight it appears to not be functioning correctly for the first time. The error light is blinking twice, I have replaced the air filter, made sure the pilot is on and the gas valve is open. The unit appears to turn on and ignite...

Trane xr80 9 flashing led lights [ 1 Answers ]

My Trane xr80 has 9 fast flashing Led lights...

Trane xr 90 led flashing 3 times [ 1 Answers ]

The LED light on my Trane XR 90 is flashing 3 times, do you know what that indicates?

Trane XR 90 flashing 3 times [ 0 Answers ]

My code states that I have a faulty limit swicth?? How do I test limit switch?? Can I reset the fault?? :confused:

View more questions Search