Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberlynn_21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 09:17 PM
    How do I get back to almost my natural hair color
    My hair color is originally dirty blonde. My highlights were wearing off so I redid it tonight and I accidentally left it in too long and my hair is now super blonde with like a orangish tent to it. What will happen if I try putting in a light brown tomorrow morning? What will be the outcomes?
    staysea Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 10:00 PM
    For sure re-die it a dark brown. The reason for dark brown is because it will take out the orange and the dark brown will lighten because of the blonde. Then when the colour lightens you will have a nice light brown. If you colour with a light/medium brown, it will lighten after a week back to a yellowish/orange colour. Good luck! I have done this before and that's what I did. If you don't want to die it right away you can use blue shampoo as well, to get rid of the orange colour until you die it next. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my natural hair color back! [ 2 Answers ]

Well, it was about a week before my 30th birthday and I had some sort of mid-life crisis. I drank a little too much and thought it sounded like a GREAT idea to get pink hair dye from Meijer. First I had to use the bleach kit than the pink coloring. It didn't work out so well. For the most part,...

How do you get black hair dye out of your hair and turn it back to its natural color? [ 5 Answers ]

How do you get black hair dye out of your hair and turn it back to its natural color

How to make hair color fade back to my natural color? [ 0 Answers ]

My natural hair color is Black but my hair color(s) is a mixture of: honey blonde, brown, and a little bit of black

How do I go back to my natural hair color? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for years and throughout the years, I have changed my shade so many times I can't even begin to count! I haven't dyed my hair in over 3 months and I would really like to go back to a natural color. The problem that I have run into is that the ends are different than the...

Need to go back to Natural Hair Color ! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I dyed my hair about a month ago. This was the first time I have ever gotten it dyed. I was looking to get a auburn brown what I ended up was with a Violet purple top and black hair at the bottom. It was okay because you could only see the purple in the sunlight. I went back again the second...

View more questions Search