Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DSchneider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Payne unit PA13NR042-J
    What is the warranty on the motor for the PA13NR042-J? We had it installed on May of 2012, and the motor has already had to be replaced.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 8, 2013, 01:36 PM
    The only real way to get an exact answer is to contact the contractor who sold and installed your Payne system all else is just guess work since the factory warranty can be extended by the contractor who sold you and installed the equipment to start with. Usually this becomes a problem if the equipment is bought off the internet and then the manufacturer does not want to honor the warranty at all. Most manufactures state in there warranty that there is no coverage for internet sales what so ever. Sorry but this is the best that I can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payne ac unit will not turn on [ 0 Answers ]

Unit was working fine and now it won't turn on checked all breakers or fine the switch on the unit won't closed to turn fan on fan comes on if I push the switch it what would cause this to happen thanks,

Payne ac unit troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

My unit kick the breaker off before starting... I also replaced thr relay that got burned out cause of this problem

What is the compatible air handler for a payne model number pa13nr042-h [ 1 Answers ]

What is the compatible air handler for a payne model number pa13nr042-h? I am looking for and inside unit that compatible for a pa13nr042-h.

Payne AC unit not blowing cool air... Also, fan not spinning on outside unit. [ 3 Answers ]

Payne AC unit not blowing cool air... Also, fan not spinning on outside unit. Is there a reset button or a way to check the power for the outside unit? Please help. Heat wave in California :/

Heating - Payne unit [ 2 Answers ]

My less than 3 year old Payne central heat/air unit will not put out heat. It is 59 degrees in our house today, and we are freezing. No money to hire a repairman. Was wondering if there is anything I could do to check it out. Thanks

View more questions Search