Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pritika Tanwar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 01:27 AM
    New business with low investment but high profit
    Hii,
    I want to start my own business with very very low investment. I can only invest 1 lac rupees n I can't afford more than this. Basically I have interest in transport business. I am not educated enough and I don't want to do any kind of a job. Please suggest me some business so that I can save money and make profit out of it.
    Thank you.

Regards.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2013, 03:39 AM
    Hahaha, you are joking correct. If it was that easy, no education, do not want to work, but want a good investment with no money.

There is no such thing
    Nitin Kailash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 07:12 AM
    No Such business can available at this number of investment.I'm educated & have experienced of telecom & logistic field. Now I have some plan on MLM. We're two partners & looking for another one but that has to be a hard worker & desperate person on whom we may trust.

Rgds
    Nitin Kailash

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low investment high profit business [ 5 Answers ]

I m start business with low (300,000) Pakistan rupees but I m not idea what I start business

Small business with low investment and high profit [ 0 Answers ]

I want to start my own new business. Though I don't have much capital to invest, as I am working but don't have enough savings to invest in business. I have a shop in the heart of the main market of Siliguri town. I don't have so much money, yet in order to fight the difficulty that my family is...

Low investment high profit business [ 1 Answers ]

I am a student and I want to start a side businnes with my studies with the investment of rupees 10000-20000. Kindly suggest me business ideas

View more questions Search