Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bcd89 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 07:42 PM
    I had 4 drinks 41 hours before my EtG test, will I pass?
    I had 1 beer and 3 drinks 41 hours before my EtG test. I am a 24 year old male and weigh 350 pounds. Do I have a chance to pass?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2013, 07:49 PM
    In general alcohol metabolizes at "about" one drink per hour - even if it takes your body two hours per drink you should be okay.

Have you learned anything from this experience?

Jun 7, 2013, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    In general alcohol metabolizes at "about" one drink per hour - even if it takes your body two hours per drink you should be okay.

Have you learned anything from this experience?
    Even with the EtG test? I have read other stories of it taking 80 hours no matter how much you drank? I rarely ever drink and just had a slip up and then had a random urine test today which they sent off to the lab so I assume it was an EtG test
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 08:10 PM
    My understanding is approximately 60 hours from drink to clear. However, there is really nothing you can do about it now that the sample has been sent off.

What do you stand to lose if it comes back positive.

Jun 7, 2013, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    My understanding is approximately 60 hours from drink to clear. However, there is really nothing you can do about it now that the sample has been sent off.

What do you stand to lose if it comes back positive.
    I'm on misdemeanor probation for a non alcohol related offense. I've been a model citizen as far as keeping up with my payments and doing community service. But I don't know what the punishment would be...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2013, 08:36 AM
    Model citizens don't drink when they are told not to - that's the problem here.

The best you can do if you fail is be apologetic and offer apologies to the Court - I don't think they'll think this is model behavior. They will understand that everyone slips up at one time or another.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 drinks 85 hours will I pass n ETG? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Dr Bill I had maybe 13-14 drinks beginning on a sat at 4pm and having my last drink prob around 3 am Sunday morning. I had prob a 3hour break in between with no drinks and dinner. I had a urine test for what I think would be the ETG test at 9:15 am Thursday morning. I'm 5'9 about 215lbs and...

EtG testing... can I pass in 48 hours after having 3 drinks in an hour period [ 22 Answers ]

I had three drinks in an hour period at ten am on sun.I had my urine sent out for EtG testing at ten thirty tues am.am I safe?

Can I pass EtG test after three drinks? [ 1 Answers ]

Three drinks sat 330 to 530 EtG test tues. 117 5'3 f no drinking prior to one month

View more questions Search