Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitsuj_help_me Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Split stream
    I am 14 yrs old n For a few yrs now I have been peeing with a split stream, well not all the time, like I pee and then I gradually splits into 2 streams. Its not really affecting me all that much because I can still control my stream and there's no pain and stuff, but I FEEL like its getting worse though I really can't tell. At first I thought there was excess skin growing on my penis but after I did some research I realize it is a band called a frelulum or something and its on all uncircumsized penis. Last August, when I did my annual checkup, my family doctor said it looked normal though I did not mention anything to him about my split stream, too embarrassed to. Well it honestly doesn't affect me tat much and I can easily live wif it if it stays like tat, but I'm just worried it will get worse, and like I'm mostly concerned what my girlfriend will think, its just so embarrassing and I don't know what to tell her. I really dunt want her to get hurt and I wouldn't mind if she leaves me for sumone else if it will make her happy.. but yeah.. I just want to noe wuts wrong// thx-- nitsuj_help_me
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 23, 2007, 07:18 PM
    This sounds serious. You should let your parents and get treatment. This could be a lot of dangerous things, but since a certified doctor is the only person that can make an accurate diagnosis.
    baal12 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Firstly, you should ask your doctor about this, and secondly, why would your girlfriend be seeing your penis if you are only 14 years old?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 09:02 PM
    You are just suffering from dried ejaculate at the opening of your penis, after your stream goes for a while it will wash out and form only one stream.

Mar 23, 2007, 11:19 PM
    letmetellu, you may be a doctor, but I still think he should see one in person.
    Plus, about the dried semen, most men urinate after ejaculation. I would rather have him go see a doctor than think he figured it out by himself. For all he knows, he has a wart that could clog his urinary track.

Cheers!

Mar 24, 2007, 11:44 AM
    hi um thanks people, first things first though, about my girlfriend, that wasn't really I meant, perhaps it came out a bit wrong, I meant that in long terms, I dun want my girlfriend to be hurt because there is something wrong wif her boyfriend, anything at all, NOT specifically my penis, I mean, I feel responsible because I'm hers too, n its just not fair for her if I dun care about myself, n tats y I decided to start trying to figure out wuts wrong. Secondly, about the dried semen thing... no offense but that sound ridiculous... I do urinate.. after I masterbate. But this happens randomly, I would say at least 40% of the time it splits into 2 stream, but I can still sumhow make it go back into one. Thirdly, the warts.. r u referring to the STD? Like genital warts? Because I haven't had sex be4, so it really can't be. And is it possble tat a wart can just happen without sex... or only through kissing? If it is, is it as serious, I mean.. its been a few yrs like tat already, n it really didn't worsen much, I'm fine with living like this if it doesn't get worse. I'm suspecting its something called BPH (enlarged prostate) or something, but my symptons aren't really close at all other than the split stream.. I mean its suppose to affect many men past the age of 50 when I'm only 14, urinating all the time is not an issue for me (I can go hours without peeing, like anyone else, rather than 1.5h to 2h described as a symptom), there is NO blood in my semen or pee, n I don't really have to FORCE the pee out... yeah.. well... it would be really nice for sum professional answers, feel free to ask me anymore question, thanks very much people
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Mar 24, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Lmao -- makes me think of Dr. Ruth -- your problem could well be a simple case of lint in the end of your peter-- Savage

Mar 24, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Wuts a lint?

Mar 24, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Lint is what you get in your belly button. -Savage

Mar 24, 2007, 01:09 PM
    nitsuj_help_me, I still think you should see a doctor as soon as possible. If this was dried semen, or lint, it would probably have been washed off by the urine itself.

Mar 24, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Does anyone have a better suggestion or clue wuts going on other than "go see a doctor" :confused:

Mar 24, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Tyry this --next time you piss make sure you spread the head of your peter out prior to pissing so as to unstick and clear the 2 sides. Years ago on Dr ruth [she was a sex therapist on the radio] a girl called in asking why guys widdle on the toilet/walls etc -- her answer was lint, it diverts the stream. --Savage

Mar 24, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Its suppose to stick together?

Mar 24, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Nope --but take it from a oldie --it does -- Savage

Mar 24, 2007, 05:47 PM
    It can. Just, make sure you open the opening so that if there is lint or something, it can be washed out.

Try this: Using your thumb and index finger, squish the glans (head of penis) until your urethra opening is wide open, then using a flashlight, take a look inside. Maybe you can see if anything is in there.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Guys are different, some do not pee after sex or masturbation, some guys get hard and have pre-seminal fluid (pre-) but do not have an orgasm, this fluid too can also dry in the tip of the penis and cause the split screen peeing like he is describing.

Mar 24, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Yes, I agree, but that does not mean that THAT is what is happening to him.

Mar 24, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj_help_me
    i am 14 yrs old n For a few yrs now i have been peeing with a split stream, well not all the time, like i pee n then i gradually splits into 2 streams. its not really affecting me all that much because i can stil control my stream and theres no pain n stuff, but I FEEL like its getting worse though i really can't tell. at first i thought there was excess skin growing on my penis but after i did some research i realize it is a band called a frelulum or something n its on all uncircumsized penis. Last august, when i did my annual checkup, my family doctor said it looked normal though i did not mention anything to him abotu my split stream, too embarassed to. well it honestly doesnt affect me tat much n i can easily live wif it if it stays like tat, but im just worried it will get worse, n like im mostly concerned wht my girlfriend will think, its jsut so embarassing n i dunno wat to tell her. I really dunt want her to get hurt n i wouldnt mind if she leaves me for sumone else if it will make ehr happy.. but yeah..i just wanna noe wuts wrong// thx-- nitsuj_help_me

How old were you when you first ejaculated?
    Did the split stream begin AFTER you could ejactulate or BEFORE?

Mar 25, 2007, 08:23 AM
    My first ejaculation was um.. 2 yrs ago? Dun remember how long I had the split stream for... like 4-5 yrs? Well its not really a split stream actually, it is sometimes is but like mostly its like an extra small dripping stream near the end that really is annoying because it gets all over the place. Question: is the frenulum suppose to extend to the opening/tip of the penis?like where the urine/ comes out? See, when urine comes out the stream in the middle part of the opening tends to be a bit weaker and flater.

Mar 25, 2007, 08:29 AM
    The frenulum "starts" at the end of the penis.

Sounds like it's NOT dried semen, if this has been going on since BEFORE you could ejaculate. Did you look inside your urethra to see of there's anything visible blocking the way?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to split assests [ 1 Answers ]

My parents & grandmother a owners of a duplex. My parents want sell & move out of state taking my grandmother with them who lives with them. The front duplex has been rented all along, over 30 years. The monies have been collected by my father, because my g/mother lived out of state up until last...

Split up [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I slit up two months ago. Now I do still love her and I do mean that its not a crush or anything like that . Basally I covered up the truth about who I was in the past and what I used to do for a living I wanted for her to take me for who I am today she said she needed time and...

My split is really affecting me... [ 88 Answers ]

I just got separated after a short marriage. I was handling the situation really good throughout the entire separation and was doing OK until a few days ago. Now all of a sudden I can't eat, my stomach is in knots all day, I feel like I want my spouse back (even though for the past several months I...

Finding a current of a stream [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find the curent of a stream when you are given the speed of the boat and the angle in which it is pointed

Percocet in blood stream [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone here have any idea how long a percocet will stay in the blood stream? I am asking because my sister lost a baby when she was almost 6 months along. Very sad, But I think she may have been popping these pills during her pregnancy. She SAYS that her tox. Came back clean, that she had nothing...

View more questions Search