Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitsuj_help_me Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 08:30 AM
    How the hell do u look in there
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 25, 2007, 08:33 AM
    You squish the head with your thumb and index fingers and then, using a flashlight, you take a peek. You'll only be able to see about 2 cm in, but it's something.

You should really go to a doctor's.

May I ask why you haven't gone yet?
    nitsuj_help_me Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 08:40 AM
    I tried but squishing it only.. uh.. squishes it it doesn't just open up, and when I open it up a bit and look in with a flashlight I can't see 2cm I can see about .5cm. Is it really possible to look in 2cm? Kind of disturbing to imagine because that like... the length of nearly the whole head of the penis. Normally, the tip of the penis forms like a curved line sort of like an " S " shape.. just.. not THAT curved.
    Unregistered Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 1, 2008, 02:54 AM
    I stumbled across this thread randomly and felt compelled to offer my voice. Nitsuj, I want to first express that I am in no way a physician, and you should take any information concerning health online with a grain of salt. Now, frankly there's most likely nothing wrong with you, split stream is extremely common in men of all ages. An earlier post had it right on the money, this typically is the result of dried ejaculate close to the opening of the urethra, and you've probably found that you commonly urinate shortly after you've achieved orgasm, this is your body's way of flushing your urethra of remaining semen. This is also most likely when you notice a forked stream. Kepi is correct in stating that your urine washes away the obstructions be they semen or lint, but until the obstruction is flushed you'll likely get a forked stream. As for what some people said earlier about you possibly having an obstruction deeper in the urethra: trust me, if you had a growth, tumor, or foreign body obstructing your urethra, you would know it, and you would most likely find any attempt at urination cripplingly painful... should that ever happen, get your @ss to a doctor. As for Warts, genital warts do not develop in the urethra, they grow externally and typically on the shaft of the penis. As for the time discrepancy in your "first ejaulation" and your first split, Kepi, for god's sake stop scaring the guy. Nearly every adolescent male experiences wet dreams and nocturnal-ejaculation... most of the time you're not even aware of it, in all likely-hood this has been happening for years. The only other cause for a forked stream that I can even think of would be the result of a prostate problem, but you're 14, and really too young for prostate problems. Another tip I can offer you is this: I believe you mentioned that you are uncircumcised, be sure that you clean yourself when showering, including under the foreskin, it's good hygiene and it will prevent accumulation of things like: semen and/or smegma. Ultimately, the long and short of what I'm trying to say is, stop worrying and enjoy being a 14 year-old. And if you are sexually active, to which I'd say you're a bit too young, at least make sure you ALWAYS use a condom. Lastly, I know I know, I've been droning on for quite a bit now, but definitely talk to your doctor about this on your next check-up, s/he will be a great deal more helpful than anything you'll find online, and it will most definitely give you peace of mind. You should never feel embarrassed about sharing anything between you and your doctor either, they're there for you and to help you, not to humiliate you. Like I said before man, occasional forking of the stream is normal, and nothing to worry about. You don't need to be whisked away to the hospital, but definitely mention it to your doctor.
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 06:06 PM
    Listen young man, while it may not be anything serious, it might be and it is not worth it to put off seeing your doctor. If you live in or near a big city there are free clinics where you can discuss this with a doctor and, if nothing is found to be wrong, great.
    But, it could also be an std, Chancres in your urethra, or gonorrhea, both of which are very serious but easily cured. If you would leave them alone and do nothing there are very serious consequences which you can look up on the internet.
    Forget embarrassment, if it turned out to be an std, better to correct it as soon as possible. If not, you could pay the consequence the rest of your life. And, should it be an std, your girlfriend must also be checke.
    Please don't let this go on for any length of time..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to split assests [ 1 Answers ]

My parents & grandmother a owners of a duplex. My parents want sell & move out of state taking my grandmother with them who lives with them. The front duplex has been rented all along, over 30 years. The monies have been collected by my father, because my g/mother lived out of state up until last...

Split up [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I slit up two months ago. Now I do still love her and I do mean that its not a crush or anything like that . Basally I covered up the truth about who I was in the past and what I used to do for a living I wanted for her to take me for who I am today she said she needed time and...

My split is really affecting me... [ 88 Answers ]

I just got separated after a short marriage. I was handling the situation really good throughout the entire separation and was doing OK until a few days ago. Now all of a sudden I can't eat, my stomach is in knots all day, I feel like I want my spouse back (even though for the past several months I...

Finding a current of a stream [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find the curent of a stream when you are given the speed of the boat and the angle in which it is pointed

Percocet in blood stream [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone here have any idea how long a percocet will stay in the blood stream? I am asking because my sister lost a baby when she was almost 6 months along. Very sad, But I think she may have been popping these pills during her pregnancy. She SAYS that her tox. Came back clean, that she had nothing...

View more questions Search