Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coachhuggy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 12:56 PM
    Private Prosecution ontario canada
    I am trying to charge , by way of Private Prosecution, a Judge who defrauded me, breach of trust, & obstruction of Justice. When I visit the Justice of the Peace "intake" office, the JP wants to read my "Information" without me swearing it first. They then "blow me off" , thus , protecting their fellow Supreme Court Justices. How do I remedy this to get my allegations heard after I swear them ?

Jun 7, 2013, 01:04 PM
    Money paid into family court - Canada
    If my Ex-wife paid into court an amount to buy my half interest in the house, where can I find it ? Is there a procedure to withdrawal from a type of courthouse trust fund? I am self represented in a family court matter.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 11:33 AM
    http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.o...ourt_Guide.pdf

When money is paid into court, it is sent to the Accountant of the Superior Court of Justice. The Accountant holds the money and will pay the money out as ordered by a judge, or with the consent of all parties

Jun 10, 2013, 01:44 PM
    Thank you for that insight. Is there a way to find out if the Accountant has my proceeds. (There was a hearing held without me knowing I believe that's when it happened)

Jul 22, 2013, 05:09 PM
    Court Costs - Statute of Limitations - Ontario Canada
    My Ex is seeking to garnish my wages from a court "costs" award that was more than two years ago . Is she entitled ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 22, 2013, 05:43 PM
    If the court awarded her costs and you haven't paid them, yes. A judgment doesn't expire for a minimum of 7 years.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2013, 09:44 AM
    Yes, of course.

Why is "costs" in quotes?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2013, 09:45 AM
    Go to a higher Court.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2013, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Go to a higher Court.
    That would be the Supreme Court of Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ontario private college transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get a copy of my transcripts from Ontario Business College which no longer exists. Can you please help me. Thanks Marina McCarthy (nee Dubeau) [email protected]

Private College closed in Ontario, Canada; how do I get a copy of diploma? [ 2 Answers ]

Private College closed in Ontario, Canada; how do I get a copy of diploma?

Ontario law about private property accident [ 3 Answers ]

I was at private property.my car window hits with other car &give a 1/2 inch dent on that car.can I know insurance rule for that

SALARY (Ontario, Canada) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm on salary with my employer. They have us punching a clock to see the hours that we work during each shift. We were told that if we work overtime that it would be paid to us quarterly, OR given to us as time off. We were told this would happen depending on the mood of management. We are now told...

Time limit for Shoplifting Prosecution in Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to know how long a store can wait to prosecute you after the shoplifiting incident took place. *The incident* - Suspect was captured on video stealing merchandise, can be easily identified by "A" certain salesperson because suspect spoke to him before theft of small object from...

View more questions Search